From Corporate to
& World Traveler
If you are a corporate professional who is ready to ditch the 9-5 and be your own boss with a profitable and sustainable coaching or consulting business, this is for you!
Inside this case study, you’ll learn the exact steps I took to start and grow my business, as well as journal prompts and exercises to create the clarity and actions to help you start your own coaching or consulting business. Here’s a sneak peak at what’s inside:
- How It Started
- Part 1- What Will My Business Be
- Part 2- From Objections to Action
- Part 3- Enlisting Support to Launch
- Part 4- Launch To First Client
- Part 5- The Pivot
- Part 6- Growing While Traveling
- Part 7- Handing In My Notice
- Insider Look: Launch List
- Insider Look: Business Building Activities
- 4 Journal Prompts: To help you gain clarity on starting your own business
- 3 Exercises: To help you take action to start your journey into entreprenuership
A bit about me:
Hi, I’m Steph, a single mom, adventure junkie, Philadelphia Eagles fan, business coach and world traveler. After spending 15 years in corporate, a tough divorce, and a cancelled bucket-list trip due to Covid, I decided I wanted more in my life, both personally and professionally. And that’s where this journey started.
Today, I’m traveling around the world with my business that I love and now I get to bring clients along with me! Creating impact with my clients, being able to visit my son whenever I want (or as much as he’ll let me lol) and visiting new countries around the world has truly changed my life. And thanks to technology, I get to watch my Eagles from everywhere in the world!